Games made in 48 hours
About twice a year independent game developers on LudumDare.com forums, are announcing and organizing
48 hour contests for themselves.
Usually the prize is just a picture of a pelly (in GIF or PNG format). The competition is pure fun !
The Green Pill
Download The Green Pill here -> greenpill.zip (93KB)
- ludumdare.com 6th 48h entry
- generalized snake game
- featuring simple growing monsters with arbitrary topologies
- monster/level editor included
- everything made from scratch in 21 hours (development diary)
- contest theme was "Growth"
- this is after contest release (fixed few bugs, more levels, sounds)
- nominated to 3rd prize in the Innovation category! (still no final results)
Download Invisible Seed here -> invseed.zip (261KB)
- ludumdare.com 5th 48h entry (compo site)
- mostly coded within 16 hours (from scratch)
- featuring infinite big random procedural
cave-like 2d world!
- invisible parts of the world are constantly changing
- graphics is generated on the fly (executable is only 27KB)
- random, interactive music (the goal of the game is to find all notes!)
- contest theme was "Random"
- this is after contest release (fixed few bugs)
- 2nd prize in the Innovation category!
Download Anti-BOTic here -> antibotfix.zip (155KB)
- ludumdare.com 4th 48h compo entry
- mostly coded within 20 hours (12h first day, 8h next day)
- whole artwork is procedural
(game executable without sounds is 26KB)
- source code included (featuring free for non-commercial usage WINMAIN library!)
- this is after contest release (fixed, better controls, added level of difficulties)
- contest theme was "Infection"
- 1st prize in Theme category! (11th place in combo)